Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off five VAnde Bharat Express trains from Rani Kamlapati Railway Station, Bhopal
Today was a rather special day for Madhya Pradesh as Prime Minister Narendra Modi today flagged off five Vande Bharat Express trains from Bhopal’s Rani Kamlapati Railway Station – two for Madhya Pradesh and the other three for Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Bihar and Jharkhand.
— BJP (@BJP4India) June 27, 2023
With the launch of these five Vande Bharat trains, the connectivity in Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Bihar and Jharkhand will be boosted.
The five Vande Bharat Express trains which started their service today are:
- Rani Kamlapati-Jabalpur Vande Bharat Express: This will connect Mahakaushal region (Jabalpur) to the Central region (Bhopal) of Madhya Pradesh. It will take 30 minutes less as compared to the fastest train on this route.
- Khajuraho-Bhopal-Indore Vande Bharat Express: It will connect the Malwa region (Indore) and the Bundelkhand region (Khajuraho) to the Central area (Bhopal). It will take two hours and 30 minutes less than the fastest train on this route.
- Madgaon (Goa)-Mumbai Vande Bharat Express: This train is Goa’s first Vande Bharat Express and will run between Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus and Goa’s Madgaon station.Grand welcome of Goa (Madgaon) – Mumbai Vande Bharat Express at Kankavali
— Konkan Railway (@KonkanRailway) June 27, 2023
- Dharwad-Bengaluru Vande Bharat Express: This Vande Bharat Express will connect the State Capital, Bengaluru with many of the important cities in Karnataka like Dharwad, Hubballi, and Davangere. It will be faster by about 30 minutes compared to the fastest train on the route.
— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) June 27, 2023
- Ranchi-Patna Vande Bharat Express: This is the first Vande Bharat train for the two States of Jharkhand and Bihar. It will save one hour and 25 minutes when compared to the current fastest train on the route.
— Anupam Biswas (@flyanupam) June 26, 2023
As usual PM interacted with the school children who were onboard the maiden journey of the Vande Bharat Express trains. One of the students gifted him a painting also.
— ANI (@ANI) June 27, 2023
Bhopal was decked up for receiving PM on this important event. The roads were kept clean and BJP flags were put up on the PM’s route. Modi will also address BJP workers from Bhopal.
#WATCH | Preparations are underway in Bhopal for PM Modi’s visit to the city tomorrow to flag off five Vande Bharat trains. The PM will also address BJP workers from Bhopal.#MadhyaPradesh pic.twitter.com/siOMGqjz0b
— ANI (@ANI) June 26, 2023